Sunday 28 August 2011

You Give Me Hope..

hai2..hmm..what to do aa..i don't have any idea what kind of entry i should write and share here..but, my friend keep telling me that i should write something..now i did!! yeah.. hehehe

okay! actually...i have sort of memory that i haven't shared to anyone (ups! only my closest friends know about this..heee)..but now..I'm going to write it here..
may be it is just an ordinary memory to u..but for me..it is an extraordinary!! hahaha..and i won't erase it from my memory..(haish..kunun2 bah~ :p)

now..story begin... 


A long long time ago..there's a girl named Mell (it's me)..her behavior is a little bit tough but since she had a girly girl friends..it seems her tough behavior slowly faded away..
but her changes changed her relationship status..it is from " being single to in a relationship" (hahaha...this sentence sound familiar rite?? laaa from facebook maa..huhu ^_^) but, unfortunately..their relationship doesn't last long..what a sad ending right...(i make it short..hihi ^_^) 

Year after year.....finally she met a guy...and built a friendship...and month after month passed...they agreed declared on 27th of December...and their story doesn't finish yet..still going on..:)


end of story..^_^"
there's a song that i really2 love..it is "CLOSE" from westlife..when i have hard time to sleep at night..i will listen to this song till fall asleep...because, when i heard this song it makes me feel close to him and keep thinking of him (my love one i meant) hehehee :))

close lyric is here :)



"Close"

Across the miles
It's funny to me
How far you are but now
Near you seem to be
I could talk all night
Just to hear you breathe
I could spend my life
Just living this dream
You're all I'll ever need

You give me strength
You give me hope
You give me someone to love someone to hold
When I'm in your arms
I need you to know
I've never been
I've never been this close

With all the lovers
I used to know
I kept my distance I never let go
But in your arms I know I'm safe
'Cause I've never been held
And I've never been kissed in this way
You're all I'll ever need
You're all I'll ever need

Close enough to see it's true
Close enough to trust in you
Closer now than any words can say

And when, when I'm in your arms,
I need you to know I've never been
I've never been this close

You give me strength
You give me hope
You give me someone to love someone to hold
When I'm in your arms
I need you to know
I've never been
I've never been
I've never been
I've never been this close 



ermm...this is my first entry anyway..sorry for the bad writing..and thanks for reading! 
enjoy this song.."close" from westlife..



0 your comments :):

Post a Comment